- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
Incepted in the year 2003, we are a leading manufacturer and exporter of Insulating Castables. These are used as secondary lining in process industry and contact layer in petrochemical industry. Our Insulating Castables are processed at our state of the art manufacturing unit and contain lightweight aggregate such as fireclay, expanded clay, bubble alumina and reclaimed material. We offer these castables to our esteemed clients at pocket friendly prices.
Features of Insulating Castables:
- These have low density and low thermal conductivity
- Owing to their lower densities, these support furnace steelwork and provide thin lining insulation
- Easy to install, these offer high mechanical strength and refractorines
We supply low density castable refractories. These insulating castables show very low thermal conductivity, and are ideal for high temperature face work and for a backup lining as well. It is effective in dense castables or brick work. The insulating castables are able to reduce the overall density of the lining, or cold face temperature. Their low to medium strength is based on the point that their density is low, and it is the reason that they are not abrasion resistant. They are not suitable for much wear and tear conditions.
Insulating castable refers to a special family of refractory castable / refractory concrete. It is used as contact layer in petrochemical industry and secondary lining in process industry. It is designed for low density and low thermal conductivity, in order to keep heat energy as well as reduce the fossil energy consumption.
Commonly the Insulating castable contains lightweight aggregate such as expanded clay, bubble alumina, fireclay, reclaimed material, expanded chamotte, vermiculite or perlite. Insulating castable is useful for casting or dry gunning.
- Mundra Port, India
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 5000000 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- PACKED IN FUMIGATED WOODEN PALLETS OF 36X36
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN, FUMIGATION CERTIFICATE, TEST REPORT
406, ADITYA PLAZA, NEAR JODHPUR CROSS ROAD,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India